Paper presented in Symposia/Seminar/Conference
- Rajeev, M.S. and Muralidharan, P. 2014. Varada-an ideal ginger variety for intercropping in coconut gardens. Book of Abstracts. National Conference on ‘Sustainability of Coconut, Arecanut and Cocoa Farming- Technological Advances and Way Forward’, 22-23 August, CPCRI, Kasaragod. pp 67.
- Jesmi Vijayan, Muralidharan, P., Lekha,G and Vinay Moghe 2014. Climate change and its potential impact on insects. Book of Abstracts. National Conference on ‘Sustainability of Coconut, Arecanut and Cocoa Farming- Technological Advances and Way Forward’, 22-23 August, CPCRI, Kasaragod.pp.80
- Lekha,G, Muralidharan,P and Anithakumari,P. 2014 Management of stem bleeding disease of coconut using organics. Abstracts of the International Symposium on Plantation Crops (PLACROSYM XXI), Calicut, 10-12 Dec. pp 138.
Popular articles (in Malayalam)
- Jissy George and Lekha, G. 2014. Turmeric for beauty and disease resistance: Vol. 22(4): 17-19.
- Jissy George and Muralidharan, P. 2014. Sudhi and Samrudhui – successful women enterprises: Kerala Karshakan. Vol. 60(2): 36-37.
- Rajeev, M.S. and Muralidharan, P. 2014. Arka Abha – ideal tomato variety for Kerala: Karshakan. Vol. 22(9): 46-47
- Lekha, G. and Muralidharan, P. 2014. ‘Sneha Mushroom – a success story of Girija’: Karshakan. Vol. 22(9): 37,47
- K and Muralidharan.P 2014. Use of micronutrient mixture in vegetable cowpea cultivation for increase in yield .Karshakan 22(11):25-26.
- S. and Muralidharan. P 2014. Oral pellet vaccine against Ranikhet in Poultry Kerala Karshakan 60(3): 62-63.
- G., Muralidharan. P and Jissy George 2014. Karthika ginger variety for good yield and quality .Krishiyankanam 19(2):44-45.
- P., Rajeev, M. S., Reema Anand, and Anjali.R.Nathan. 2014.Drum seeder for reducing cost of cultivation in paddy . Kerala Karshakan 60 (4): 28-29.
- S. and Muralidharan. P 2015. Farmer designed milking machine. Kerala Karshakan, 60(8):62-63
- Jissy George and Muralidharan, P. 2015. Medicinal values of virgin coconut oil and enhanced profit from diversified coconut products. Karshakasree 21(3):49,52.
- Jissy George.2015.thenga pothichappol varumana madhuram. Karshakashree 21(3):52
- Ravi, S. and Muralidharan, P. 2014. Integrated duck and fish farming: A sustainable and viable farming system in Kerala: Kerala Karshakan – e Journel. Vol. 2(3): 42-47.
- Rajeev, M.S., Lekha, G. and Muralidharan, P.2015. Arka Abha – a gifted variety. Kerala Karshakan- e Journal. Vol. 2(8): 36-39.
Extension folders on Coconut pests and diseases
- Rhinoceros beetle
- Red palm weevil
- Black headed caterpillar
- Eriophid Mite
- Coreid bug
- Mealy bug
- Root grub
- Root (wilt)
- Bud rot
- Leaf rot
- Stem bleeding
- Thanjavur wilt
- Value added products from jackfruit
- Oyster mushroom cultivation and value addition (Revised)
- Fruit processing (Revised)